QA Sr. Automation Engineer – Remote
We’re on a mission to build exceptional software, and we need a passionate QA Automation Engineer to join our remote team. You’ll play a pivotal role in helping us enhancing and implementing a cutting-edge automation strategy, ensuring top-notch quality throughout the entire SDLC.
What you’ll be doing
- Analyze our applications and processes to optimize our automation framework.
- Actively collaborate with the planning and execution of manual and automated testing, working closely with development and product to maximize coverage for features.
- Develop and maintain functional, integration, and system test cases, ensuring all artifacts like test data, plans, and scripts are meticulously crafted and regularly updated.
- Support the setup and optimization of our CI/CD/CT system, ensuring seamless integration and efficient testing workflows.
Who you are
- 5 to 8 years of experience wielding your QA expertise, with a deep understanding of software quality assurance and the complete SDLC.
- You’ve verified web services and APIs with Playwright, Selenium, SOAP UI, Postman, Cypress, and friends, and built or integrated test frameworks (share your Git repo!). Experience with Mobile automation is a very valuable skill for this role.
- You’re a champion of best practices, fluent in manual and automated testing tools and procedures.
- You have experience implementing and supporting CI/CD initiatives.
- You thrive in collaboration, building bridges across diverse teams and time zones (Your location is within GMT -6:00 and GMT+2:00. Preferable EST or CET).
- You are proven problem-solver, eager to explore new approaches and share valuable feedback.
- You have a keen eye for detail and a Sherlock-level problem-solving mind.
- Fluent in English (mandatory).
ShotFlow simplifies the visual content creation process for the world’s best-known retail and apparel brands. A product page full of beautiful pictures doesn’t just happen by magic, it takes whole teams of studio production professionals to create visually compelling content. ShotFlow is a workflow tool managing and accelerating the complex production processes behind the scenes.
WHO WE ARE
- A leader in our market space, that never stops innovating to be the best at what we do.
- A self-funded organization that doesn’t answer to outside investors only focused on maximizing their profits.
- A tight-knit team of top performers who genuinely care about each other, with no egos and no drama.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote international team. To facilitate real-time collaboration while respecting everyone’s personal time zones, we seek candidates located within GMT-6 and GMT+2. We are particularly interested in candidates from Canada, Central and South America, and Europe (CET or EET).
- An asynchronous schedule, providing more flexibility, less pressure, and a better work-life balance
- A self-determined job with personal responsibility to move things forward, shape the processes and choose the tools you need to do your best work
- Personalized software/hardware budget to set up your work environment
- You’ll travel with us for team gatherings to catch up, have fun and plan our future