QA Intermediate Analyst – Remote
We’re looking for an energetic and detail-oriented Intermediate Quality Assurance Specialist to join our dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in ensuring the quality and functionality of our products through manual and automated testing across the entire software development lifecycle. You’ll collaborate closely with developers, designers, and product management to identify and eliminate bugs, optimize performance, and elevate our offerings to unparalleled excellence.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and execute test cases, from manual exploratory testing to automated scripting across various platforms and applications.
- Analyze test results, identify and report bugs with clarity, and work hand-in-hand with developers to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Deep dive into requirements and specifications,ensuring every feature and function meets its intended purpose, and exceeds user expectations.
- Collaborate with other QA team members and cross-functional teams to define and implement quality standards.
- Participate in the development and review of test plans, test data, and test procedures.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest QA tools and methodologies, identifying opportunities for process optimization and quality enhancements.
- Maintain detailed documentation of testing activities and defects.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Who you are
- 2+ to 5 years of experience in software quality assurance, preferably in a similar industry.
- Strong understanding of software development and testing methodologies.
- Experience with manual and automated testing techniques (bonus points for scripting skills in tools like Playwright, Cypress, Gatling, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A meticulous eye for detail and an unwavering commitment to quality.
- Fluent in English (mandatory).
- Bonus skills:
- Experience with performance testing, security testing, or mobile app testing.
- Experience with API testing or CI/CD pipelines.
- Programming knowledge (e.g., JS, Python, Java).
ShotFlow simplifies the visual content creation process for the world’s best-known retail and apparel brands. A product page full of beautiful pictures doesn’t just happen by magic, it takes whole teams of studio production professionals to create visually compelling content. ShotFlow is a workflow tool managing and accelerating the complex production processes behind the scenes.
WHO WE ARE
- A leader in our market space, that never stops innovating to be the best at what we do.
- A self-funded organization that doesn’t answer to outside investors only focused on maximizing their profits.
- A tight-knit team of top performers who genuinely care about each other, with no egos and no drama.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote international team. To facilitate real-time collaboration while respecting everyone’s personal time zones, we seek candidates located within GMT-6 and GMT+2. We are particularly interested in candidates from Canada, Central and South America, and Europe (CET or EET).
- An asynchronous schedule, providing more flexibility, less pressure, and a better work-life balance
- A self-determined job with personal responsibility to move things forward, shape the processes and choose the tools you need to do your best work
- Personalized software/hardware budget to set up your work environment
- You’ll travel with us for team gatherings to catch up, have fun and plan our future